Custom Orders Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By submitting any artwork (including, but not limited to, designs, images, logos, words or phrases), you confirm that you have the right to do so and that the artwork does not infringe on the rights of any other person or entity.
- If, in the case of any legal infringement, you shall fully indemnify us (Calenion Apparel Limited) and hold us blameless against any claim, costs, losses, expenses (including legal fees) and any other claims of any nature that may arise from a claim that the artwork infringes on the rights of any third person.
- Calenion Apparel reserves the right to pause an order if we deem it necessary for you, the customer, to provide evidence that you have the right to use the artwork submitted.
- Calenion Apparel reserves the right to cancel or reject an order if we believe the submitted artwork to be:- abusive, anxiety, blasphemous, defamatory, hateful, inaccurate, indecent, inflammatory, obscene, offensive, pornographic, threatening, in breach of privacy or which may upset, cause annoyance, embarrassment or inconvenience to any other person, discriminates based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, attempts to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, supports, promotes or assists violence or any unlawful act, infringes anyone's rights (including intellectual property rights), misrepresents your identity or relationship with any person, gives the impression that it originates from Calenion Apparel, includes any data relating to another person that personally identifies them (such as their address, telephone number, or email address) without their express approval.
- By submitting any artwork to Calenion Apparel that includes any such content, you agree that you have obtained the necessary approval, and that you either own the necessary copyright or you are fully licensed by the owner of the copyright to use the artwork. You also confirm that you are not infringing upon any other copyright or third party trademark (whether registered or not), or breaching any duty of confidentiality to any third party.
- By submitting artwork to Calenion Apparel, you grant us a licence, at no cost, to use, reproduce, publicise and adapt that piece of artwork (including any third party working on our behalf). This includes the rights to modify any artwork to ensure it best suits the chosen product(s).
- After the artwork has been submitted to Calenion Apparel, we will send you a digitalised proof mockup of what the final product will look like. Once we have sent you the proof mockup, we will wait for your approval and then we will continue and print your order.
- Colours and styles may vary slightly from a computer monitor to the colours in person. We will endeavour to try and place the artwork on the product in the position chosen, or as close to it as possible, however we are unable to guarantee that the position will exactly match the proof mockup.
- The quality of the print and the finished product is directly dependent on the quality of the artwork provided.
- For the best results, we strongly recommend that the artwork is sent to us as a high quality png file. However images may be submitted to us in a variety of formats including ai, eps, pdf, png, psd, svg and tiff. If we encounter any issues opening or editing your submitted file, we will contact you. For t-shirts, we recommend a digital canvas of 12 inches x 16 inches (width x length) at 300dpi (Dots Per Inch).
- If we believe the artwork will not provide a good end result, we will contact you and you will be given the opportunity to submit a new version of the artwork to us, or alternatively we will continue with the original artwork if you decide to do that.
- The following canvas sizes are the largest possible print areas for the available products:
- T-shirts (front & back) - 12 inches x 16 inches at 300dpi
- Long sleeve shirts (front & back) - 12 inches x 16 inches at 300dpi
- Pullover hoodies (front) - 12 inches x 10 inches at 300dpi
- Pullover hoodies (back) - 12 inches x 16 inches at 300dpi
- Zip hoodies (front) - 5 inches x 10 inches at 300dpi
- Zip hoodies (back) - 12 inches x 16 inches at 300dpi
- Face masks 2 layer (front) - 6 inches x 4 inches at 300dpi
- Face masks 3 layer (front) - 3 inches x 1.5 inches at 300dpi
- For any custom order, once you have approved the proof mockup, you no longer have the right to cancel the order.
- All custom orders are non-returnable and non-refundable due to the personalised nature of the product.
- Calenion Apparel reserves the right to cancel, reject, pause or hold an order at any point during the order process for any reason.
- Please note that colours and styles of products when viewed on a computer, tablet or mobile device screens may differ from colours and styles in person. These slight differences will not count as a material deviation or fault with the product. This also applies to the artwork submitted to us, if the colours differ slightly from a screen to the finished product, this will not classed as a fault of any kind.
- Small variations in sizes of products will not count as a fault with the product. The size guides on our website should be used as a guide only and should not be viewed as the exact size measurements.